Many people realize the benefit of having virtual assistants – and I could not live the Luxurious Nomad lifestyle I do without them – but it is a scary journey for some to actually find someone reliable – and who speaks English – and then to navigate the payment situation, their hours, whether you are getting what you paid for…
Since they are ‘virtual’ – meaning they are not there with you in flesh and blood, so to speak – many get dismayed with what seems like a daunting prospect of even knowing where to start in the virtual assistant hiring process, and so continue to do it all themselves.
Not long ago, my Chief Elf and her Elf (yes, even my elves have elves!) came up with the idea of me sharing them with our clients – since many of our clients are also in need of virtual assistants.
What started with that simple idea has now become a reality where we have several clients using the services of my Elves.
Since I already have a team of Elves in various disciplines, we have come up with a straightforward way you can use the services of my Elves without all the drama and worry of having to find your own.
All the details are here: http://luxuriousnomad.com/elves/
Here is a list of the types of services with which my Elves can assist:
- Book Marketing (submitting your book to literally hundreds of sites, competitions, forums; posting your author profiles, requesting reviewers and much more – essentially the majority of action items in my book marketing book)
- Data Mining (research for contact details, websites and businesses)
- Data Entry
- Online Research
- Simple Video Creation (using animoto and windows movie maker with provided files)
- Basic Photo Editing (Photoshop, Gimp2)
- Basic WordPress (posting, uploading images and videos, installing plug ins)
- Social Media Maintenance (posting provided posts/tweets, scheduling using Hootsuite, creating posts using Canva for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Marketplace Listing (such as Ebay, Amazon, Shopify…)
- Classified Ad Posting (Craigslist, Backpage, and other free classified sites)
- Directory Listing (for websites and businesses)
- Forum Posting
- PowerPoint Presentation (from provided information)
- Word Processing (Pdf to MSWord, typing, transcription)
- File Organization (for google drive)
- Other tasks – willing to be trained where required
Most of your questions will be answered on this page http://luxuriousnomad.com/elves/ and if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out!
Looking forward to my Elves becoming part of your glorious life as well…